- Copyright in the material is owned by HW Fisher who has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of HW Fisher or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should HW Fisher receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. HW fisher will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Advice should be sought from our team on financial and legal matters.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. HW Fisher is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the HW Fisher Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Any information you provide to us, through use of the Site will be held on central databases, computer files, in email record or in paper record.
- HW Fisher does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- HW Fisher does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. HW Fisher may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and HW Fisher makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are widely used tiny pieces of software (files) that are installed on a computer or mobile device when an individual visits a website. Windows Explorer, which is one of the main internet browsers, will usually store these files in a folder called ‘cookies’ in ‘documents and permissions’ on computers running Microsoft Windows. Cookies allow websites to recognise that a user on an individual computer has previously visited the site. The cookies save some information about that user for when they access the site again in the future.
By using and browsing the H W Fisher website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- What types of cookies are there?
Broadly, there are 4 types of cookie:
Performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about users for the purpose of assessing the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known web analytics tools such as ‘Google Analytics’.
Functionality cookies. These are cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website. For example, where users select their preferred settings and layout.
Targeting or Advertising cookies. These cookies are similar to performance cookies, in that they collect information about users’ behaviour. However, this information is used at individual user level to advertise products and services to users on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
What cookies does the HW Fisher website use?
The table below shows what cookies we use and why.
|Cookie used||Type of cookie||Why do we use this cookie?|
_gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
_gat 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
|Persistant||To compile statistics and to help us to improve our website and the services we offer|
|_ga||Persistant||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.|
|Google Tag Manager|
|_dc_gtm||Persistent||To compile statistics and to help us to improve our website and the services we offer|
|wfwaf-authcookie||Persistant||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate user’s login request.|
|wordpress_logged_in||Persistant||This cookie tracks the logged in user.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Persistant||Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled|
|wp-settings-7||Persistant||This cookie is used to persist a user’s wp-admin configuration|
|wp-settings-time-||Persistant||This is used to customize your view of admin interface,|
If you continue to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website.