Fisher Corporate is experienced in dealing with a variety of valuation issues, including valuation of businesses, shares, intangibles and share options. Increasingly companies are being required to conduct annual impairment reviews. Our knowledge of the governing standards combined with our valuation experience ensures a cost effective and professional service.
We will also assist with the pricing of share issues where the business is preparing for an IPO or stock market quote and the valuation of target companies during acquisitions. Additionally we can provide valuations where there is shareholder or matrimonial dispute or where damages claims or insured losses. We use a variety of methodologies, techniques and judgement to arrive at an appropriate valuation.
- Valuation of assets and liabilities in accordance with IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Purchase price allocation
- Fair value of intangible assets
- Valuation of investments
- Share based payments and share options
Transaction based valuations
- Raising equity finance
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Valuations under the Takeover Code
- Breach of warranty claims under a sale & purchase agreement
- Shareholder disputes
- Acting as an expert witness
- Transfer of assets within a group
- Arm’s length valuations for tax purposes
- Valuations for capital gains purposes
Fisher Corporate Plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 193921.