As markets become increasingly competitive, a lack of funding can often be a major factor in inhibiting company growth. Funding can enable you to take ideas to the next level, allowing development and realisation of new products, processes and services. Our funding team can advise on the options available and find the right funding to meet your business requirements, below are just a few of the solutions we can assist with:
- R&D grants – R&D grants are awarded to micro, SME and larger companies. There are three elements that are needed to be eligible for grant funding: innovative ideas, a degree of technical risk and market potential.
- Capital grants – The £3.2bn Regional Growth Fund (RGF) supports eligible projects and programmes to create economic growth and sustainable employment. Over £800m has been awarded to small and medium sized businesses across the country since the programme began.
- Innovate UK collaborative R&D grants – Innovate UK (formerly The Technology Strategy Board) collaborative projects are designed to assist industrial and research communities to work together on R&D projects.
- Horizon2020 Dedicated SME Instrument (DSI) is the EU’s new programme for research and innovation. It will run from 2014 to 2020 and is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever, with nearly €80 billion of funding available over seven years.
- Peer to business funding – Our peer to business funding partners offer an online marketplace where people and organisations lend directly to businesses for expansion and growth, asset purchase, working capital and cash flow finance and property development and investment.
The right type of funding will depend on your specific business needs. Our specialists are always happy to discuss your requirements and after a brief meeting or telephone conversation, we will be able to advise on the most appropriate funding available.
Fisher Corporate Plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 193921.